FOUNDER OF JET PROBATE
Attorney, CPA, LLM*
*Masters of Law Degree in Taxation from NYU
Matt has devoted his entire legal career in representing Executors and Trustees throughout the States of Arizona, New York and Colorodo over the last 34 years.
Matt has devoted every aspect of his professional career in leading up to the launch of Jet Probate which is intended to be the first national Probate law firm.
- Represented Executors and Trustees for over 34 years. Literally thousands of Trusts and Probates (Estates)
- Founded Dana Law Firm in Arizona in 1989 and grew it into one of the largest Estate Planning firms in the State of Arizona.
- Worked at a National Law Firm, Quarles & Brady, as the Managing Partner over the Arizona Trust and Estates Private Client Services.
- Has trained many young Estate Planning lawyers and Paralegals over the years.
- He started his own Paralegal School in 2014 training Attorneys and Paralegals exclusively in Probate and Trust Administration.
- Started the Scottsdale Fiduciary Services LLC, which is a Private Fiduciary company in Arizona which now serves as Executor and Successor Trustee over 100s of Wills and Trusts.
- Started Scottsdale Fiduciary Services LLC, which serves as a Trust Protector over hundreds of Trusts.